Lift Every Voice

Lift Every Voice

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

"Serenity" by John S LES






"Serenity"

words and photo by John S LES


I would like to thank the gentleman who has read my blog to write a comment to me, asking me where/why I have stopped writing on this blog.  I haven't "stopped" writing more than I have had to concentrate my energy and writing on another blog WhereDidOurLoveGo.blogspot.com.  I also have been establishing a Twitter: @NYEntertain and Instagram: @NYEastsideEntertainment  presence over the past few months.  I hope to combine all my efforts to keep bringing positive images, vibes, thoughts and energy into our world.  But I cannot do it alone.  I will need your help.  I will need for you to subscribe and to read and to share my work.  I will need to grow into a full fledged presence and will happily take assistance from like minded writers, photographers, teachers, models and artists.

All of that being said, I would like to share this picture that I took earlier this past summer.  It amazes me that so simple a picture of the ocean can trigger such peaceful thoughts and emotions inside of us.  I call it "Serenity" because that's exactly what it triggers inside us.  I hope that all of you can and will find either this image or some other image a peaceful producing vision to look at.

I have more photos.  Give me a little time.  I've been hard at work.  But I promise that I will not leave.  Now, I just need for you to share these links.  

No comments:

Post a Comment